The If-So and LearnDash LMS integration allow you to display conditional content based on the user activity on your site: Course Enrolment, Course Completion, Quiz Score.
The dynamic content can be displayed anywhere on your site using a dynamic trigger.
Alternativly, if you are using the Gutenberg editor you can assign conditions to a block or group of blocks directly through the sidebar.
Possible Use Cases
- If the user has complted a certain course, suggest another course
- Prompt users whos enroled to a course or comlted a certain part of it to join and participate in group
- Prompt users who complted a course or received a good score on a quiz to submit feedback
The LearnDash Conditions
- Course Enrolment – Show dontent if the user has enroled (or not enroled) for a specific course
- Course Completoin – Show content based on the precentage of course completion
- Quiz Score – Show content based on the user score.