This free add-on will display dynamic content to your customers according to their membership level or subscription level through If-So’s plugin.
Target specific content to users with different membership and subscription plans with dynamic content designed specifically for them.
How to set up membership-based content
To set up a WC Memberships condition you’ll need both the If-So plugin and the If-So WC Memberships and Subscriptions integration activated. Once you have that setup, a new WC Memberships condition will be added to the If-So condition’s drop-down menu.
How to set up subscription-based content
To set up a WC Memberships condition you’ll need both the If-So plugin and the If-So WC Memberships and Subscriptions integration activated. Once you have that setup, a new WC Subscriptions condition will be added to the If-So condition’s drop-down menu.
Step-by-step: The basics of how to set up the WC Memberships and Subscriptions condition
Creating a dynamic If-So trigger is fairly intuitive, but if you want to learn more about If-So and its advanced options, you can start here: How does If-So work. A short description is below:
- Make sure you have If-So and the If-so WC Memberships and Subscriptions integration installed
- On your WordPress dashboard, go to “If>So → Add New Trigger”
- Set up the dynamic version:
- Select “WC Memberships or WC Subscriptions ” from the drop-down menu.
- Set the content to be displayed if the condition is met.
- In the default content field, set content to be displayed if the condition is not met.
- Press “Publish”.
- Copy and paste the shortcode wherever you want to display the trigger’s content (on pages, posts, or widgets).
What is If-So?
If-So is a simple WordPress plugin, allowing you to add or replace dynamic content on your website based on the visitors’ profile or interaction with the site. Personalize your visitor’s experience and they will engage, convert, and buy more! More info on our homepage.