This free add-on lets you display dynamic content to your WP Job Manager audience through If-So’s plugin.
When you create job listings in WP Job Manager they will automatically be added to the dropdown menu of If-So’s condition list
Target specific dynamic content to users who have paid job listings.
How to set up WP Job Manager-based content
To set up a WP Job Manager condition you’ll need both the If-So plugin and the If-so WP Job Manager integration activated. Once you have that setup, a new condition will be added to the If-So condition’s drop-down menu.
Creating a dynamic If-So trigger is fairly intuitive, but if you want to learn more about If-So and its advanced options, you can start here: How does If-So work.
Step-by-step: The basics of how to set up the WP Job Manager condition
- Make sure you have If-So and the If-so WP Job Manager integration installed
- On your WordPress dashboard, go to “If>So → Add New Trigger”
- Set up the dynamic version:
- Select “WP Job Manager” from the drop-down menu.
- Set the content to be displayed if the condition is met.
- In the default content field, set content to be displayed if the condition is not met.
- Press “Publish”.
- Copy and paste the shortcode wherever you want to display the trigger’s content (on pages, posts, or widgets).
What is If-So?
If-So is a simple WordPress plugin, allowing you to add or replace dynamic content on your website based on the visitors’ profile or interaction with the site. Personalize your visitor’s experience and they will engage, convert, and buy more! More info on our homepage.