How to create a dynamic trigger
- On your WordPress dashboard, go to If>So → Add New.
- Enter a title of your choice in the title field (The title is for your own convenience, it will not be exposed to the website visitors).
- Select the condition to display version A – Version A will be displayed only if the condition is met.
- Set content for version A.
- Fill in the default content (optional) :
- If you fill in the default content – The content will be displayed if none of the conditions is met.
- If you leave the default content blank – No dynamic content will be displayed if none of the conditions is met.
- Press “publish“.
- Copy and paste the shortcode wherever you want to display the trigger’s content (on pages, posts or widgets).
* If you are a developer and would like to embed the trigger directly into page templates – press “PHP code (for developers)” and paste the code into your files.
How to create a trigger with more than one dynamic version
- Click the button “+Add another version“
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for the new version (Version B).
You can add as many dynamic versions as needed. Version’s B condition will be checked only if version’s A condition is not met.