- On your WordPress dashboard, go to If>So → Add New.
- Enter a title, the title is for your own personal use and will not be visible to visitors.
- Set the condition to display version A – Version A will be displayed only if the condition is met.
- Set content for version A.
- Fill in the default content (optional) :
- If you fill in the default content – It will be displayed if none of the conditions are met.
- If you leave the default content blank – Nothing will be displayed if none of the conditions are met.
- Press “publish“.
- Copy and paste the shortcode wherever you want to display the trigger’s content (on pages, posts or widgets).
* If you are a developer and would like to embed the trigger directly into page templates – press “PHP code (for developers)” and paste the code into your files.
How to create a trigger with more than one dynamic version
- Click the button “+Add another version“
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for the new version (Version B).
You can add as many dynamic versions as needed. Version’s B condition will be checked only if Version’s A condition is not met.