The If-So AffiliateWP integration allows you to display affiliate-based dynamic content whenever the affiliate’s referrals visit your site.
Possible Use Cases
Show users the affiliate’s discount code
Remind users that they arrived from a trustworthy source
How does it work?
When you set up an AffiliateWP condition, dynamic content will be displayed if one of the two factors below is met:
- The page URL contains ?ref=XX (XX is the affiliate ID)
- The affiliate cookie exists in the user’s browser (cookie name affwp_ref)
How to set up the Affiliate WP condition
- Make sure you have If-So and the If-So AffiliateWP integration installed
- On your WordPress dashboard, go to “If>So → Add New Trigger”
- Set up the dynamic version:
- Select “AffiliateWP” from the drop-down menu.
- Set the content to be displayed if the condition is met.
- In the default content field, set content to be displayed if the condition is not met.
- Press “Publish”.
- Copy and paste the shortcode wherever you want to display the trigger’s content (on pages, posts, or widgets).