In this article: About the page URL condition | How to set up a page URL condition using If-So
What is the page URL condition?
The Page URL condition lets you add or replace content on your website based on a static URL of a page or based on custom parameters (query strings).
How to set up a page URL condition:
- On your WordPress dashboard, go to “If-So → Add New Trigger”
- Click on “Select a condition” and select “Page URL”.
- Select “URL”.
- Select an operator: “URL is” / “URL contains” / “URL is not” / “URL does not contain”.
- Type in a domain, a webpage URL, or a term.
- In the content field, set the content to be displayed if the condition is met.
- In the default content field, set content to be displayed if the condition is not met (optional, can be left blank).
- Press “Publish” and paste the shortcode generated by If-So in your website.