In this article: About the User Role condition | How to set up a User Role condition using If-So
What is the User Role Condition?
The User Role condition allows you to display dynamic content based on the various user roles on your site.
If-So automatically pulls the list of user roles from your WordPress site and adds them to the dropdown menu of the User Role condition.
How to set up a page URL condition
- On your WordPress dashboard, go to “If-So → Add New Trigger”.
- Click on “Select a condition” and select “User Role”.
- Select the role for which you want to create dynamic content.
- In the content field, set the content to be displayed if the condition is met.
- In the default content field, set content to be displayed if the condition is not met (optional, can be left blank).
- Press “Publish” and paste the shortcode anywhere you want on your site.