This free integration lets you display dynamic content to your MemberPress audience through If-So’s plugin. MemberPress is used to assist sites that require membership plans, allowing site owners to offer premium content for a charge.
When you create membership plans in MemberPress they will automatically be added to the dropdown menu of If-So’s condition list.
Target users in different groups or membership plans with dynamic content specifically designed for them.
How to set up membership-based content
To set up a MemberPress condition you’ll need both the If-So plugin and the If-so MemberPress integration activated. Once you have that setup, a new MemberPress condition will be added to the If-So condition’s drop-down menu.
Creating dynamic content for MemberPress with the If-So trigger is fairly intuitive, but if you want to learn more about If-So and its advanced options, you can start here: How does If-So work.
Step-by-step: The basics of how to set up the MemberPress condition
- Make sure you have If-So and the If-so MemberPress integration installed
- On your WordPress dashboard, go to “If>So → Add New Trigger”
- Set up the dynamic version:
1. Select “MemberPress” from the drop-down menu.
2. Set the content to be displayed if the condition is met.
- In the default content field, set content to be displayed if the condition
is not met.
- Press “Publish”.
- Copy and paste the shortcode wherever you want to display the trigger’s content (on pages, posts, or widgets).