Target individuals depending on their membership level with dynamic content specifically designed for them.
How to set up membership-based content
To set up a Restrict Content Pro condition you’ll need both the If-So plugin and the If-so Restrict Content Pro integration activated. Once you have that setup, a new Restrict Content Pro condition will be added to the If-So condition’s drop-down menu.
Creating a dynamic If-So trigger is fairly intuitive, but if you want to learn more about If-So and its advanced options, you can start here: How does If-So work.
Step-by-step: The basics of how to set up the Restrict Content Pro condition
- Make sure you have If-So and the If-so Restrict Content Pro integration installed
- On your WordPress dashboard, go to “If>So → Add New Trigger”
- Set up the dynamic version:
- Select “Restrict Content Pro” from the drop-down menu.
- Set the content to be displayed if the condition is met.
- In the default content field, set content to be displayed if the condition is not met.
- Press “Publish”.
- Copy and paste the shortcode wherever you want to display the trigger’s content (on pages, posts, or widgets).
What is If-So?
If-So is a simple WordPress plugin, allowing you to add or replace dynamic content on your website based on the visitors’ profile or interaction with the site. Personalize your visitor’s experience and they will engage, convert, and buy more! More info on our homepage.