Target individuals depending on their membership level with dynamic content specifically designed for them. This integration allows you to offer premium level content for a charge, while offering your regular customers the content they should see based on their membership level.
How to set up membership-based content
To set up this condition you’ll need both the If-So plugin and the If-so Restrict Content Pro integration activated. Once you have that setup, a new condition will be added to the If-So condition’s drop-down menu. Next, simply create your dynamic trigger.
Creating a dynamic If-So trigger is fairly intuitive, but if you want to learn more about If-So and its advanced options, you can start here: How does If-So work.
Step-by-step: The basics of how to set up the Restrict Content Pro condition
- Make sure you have If-So and the If-so RCP integration installed
- On your WordPress dashboard, go to “If>So → Add New Trigger”
- Set up the dynamic version:
1. Select “Restrict Content Pro” from the drop-down menu.
2. Set the content to be displayed if the condition is met.
- In the default content field, set content to be displayed if the condition
is not met.
- Press “Publish”.
- Copy and paste the shortcode wherever you want to display the trigger’s content. This content can be displayed on pages, posts, or even widgets.