Display dynamic content based on the user’s Restrict Content Pro membership level.
Target individuals depending on their membership level with dynamic content specifically designed for them. This integration allows you to offer premium level content for a charge, while offering your regular customers the content they should see based on their membership level.
How to set up membership-based content
To set up this condition you’ll need both the If-So plugin and the If-so Restrict Content Pro integration activated. Once you have that setup, a new condition will be added to the If-So condition’s drop-down menu. Next, simply create your dynamic trigger.
Creating a dynamic If-So trigger is fairly intuitive, but if you want to learn more about If-So and its advanced options, you can start here: How does If-So work.
Step-by-step: The basics of how to set up the Restrict Content Pro condition
- Make sure you have If-So and the If-so RCP integration installed
- On your WordPress dashboard, go to “If>So → Add New Trigger”
- Set up the dynamic version:
1. Select “Restrict Content Pro” from the drop-down menu.
2. Set the content to be displayed if the condition is met.
- In the default content field, set content to be displayed if the condition
is not met.
- Press “Publish”.
- Copy and paste the shortcode wherever you want to display the trigger’s content. This content can be displayed on pages, posts, or even widgets.