Thanks for showing an interest in If-So! Below are the main improvements planned for the next few months.
We are always happy to receive suggestions for new features. Please feel free to fill out the feature suggestion form if you have an idea you think will improve If-So.
July – August 2022
- Conditional Elementor element and Gutenberg blocks– Adding auto complete to the geolocation condition.
- Custom User Profile Fields Extension improvements:
– New from options – click an element to assign a value.
– Set a value without reloading the page (will allow users to present a number of fields on the same page or to integrate the field inside a third-party contact form).
– Assign a value to a field based on the user selection in the Audience Self-Selection extension (the moment the user logs in).
- Scan for shortcodes – Find all the triggers and conversions’ shortcodes.
- Dynamic Keyword Insertion – Add “Before” and “After” parameters to the DKI shortcodes to display text before or after the shortcode’s value.
September – October 2022
- Hubspot integration
- WooCommerce integration improvements
- WooCommerce (& Easy Digital Downloads) pop-ups – Show an If-So pop-up based on the user behavior (up-sell and cross-sell)
- Conditional Gutenberg and Elementor widgets improvements – Add the schedule and start and end date conditions.
- If-So Public Assets – Easier option to modify assets without coding.
- Share from – Allow users to create a share form similar to this one.
November – December 2022
- Active Campaign integration
- Multiple conditions (and/or) – Currently, the solution to use multiple conditions is by nesting shortcodes (pasting one shortcode inside another). This option will simplify the creation of complex conditions by allowing you to base your dynamic versions on two or more conditions simultaneously.
- Built-in analytics improvements – Set up different conversion types, automated reports, and notifications when one version performs better than others.
Suggest a New Feature
If you have a suggestion for a feature or idea for a new integration, we would love to hear about it!