Thanks for showing an interest in If-So! Below are the main improvements planned for the next few months.
We are always happy to receive suggestions for new features. Please feel free to fill out the feature suggestion form if you have an idea you think will improve If-So.
December 2022 – February 2023
- Custom User Profile Fields Extension improvements:
– New from options – click an element to assign a value.
– Set a value without reloading the page (will allow users to present a number of fields on the same page or to integrate the field inside a third-party contact form).
– Assign a value to a field based on the user selection in the Audience Self-Selection extension (the moment the user logs in).
- Active Campaign Integration
- WooCommerce (& Easy Digital Downloads) pop-ups – Show an If-So pop-up based on the user behavior (up-sell and cross-sell)
- Conditional Gutenberg and Elementor widgets improvements – Add the schedule and start and end date conditions.
- Countdown integration improvements – add a countdown shortcode generator
March 2023 – May 2023
- Hubspot integration
- WooCommerce integration improvements
- If-So Public Assets – Easier option to modify assets without coding.
- Share from – Allow users to create a shared form similar to the one we have in our Halloween example.
- Multiple conditions (and/or) – Currently, the solution to use multiple conditions is by nesting shortcodes (pasting one shortcode inside another). This option will simplify the creation of complex conditions by allowing you to base your dynamic versions on two or more conditions simultaneously.
- Built-in analytics improvements – Set up different conversion types, automated reports, and notifications when one version performs better than others.
Suggest a New Feature
If you have a suggestion for a feature or idea for a new integration, we would love to hear about it!