This free integration lets you display dynamic content to your WishList Members through If-So’s plugin.
When you create membership levels in WishList, the levels will automatically be added to the dropdown menu of If-So’s conditions list.
Target the individuals in these membership levels with dynamic content specifically designed for them.
How to set up membership-based content
To set up a WishList Membership condition you’ll need both the If-So plugin and the If-so WishList integration activated. Once you have that setup, a new WishList Membership condition will be added to the If-So condition’s drop-down menu.
Creating a dynamic If-So trigger is fairly intuitive, but if you want to learn more about If-So and its advanced options, you can start here: How does If-So work.
Step-by-step: The basics of how to set up the Wishlist Membership condition
- Make sure you have If-So and the If-so WishList integration installed
- On your WordPress dashboard, go to “If>So → Add New Trigger”
- Set up the dynamic version:
- Select “WishList Level” from the drop-down menu.
- Set the content to be displayed if the condition is met.
- In the default content field, set content to be displayed if the condition is not met.
- Press “Publish”.
- Copy and paste the shortcode wherever you want to display the trigger’s content (on pages, posts, or widgets).
What is If-So?
If-So is a simple WordPress plugin, allowing you to add or replace dynamic content on your website based on the visitors’ profile or interaction with the site. Personalize your visitor’s experience and they will engage, convert, and buy more! More info on our homepage.