The WPML Dynamic Content integration allows you to display dynamic content based on the language your page is displayed at.
Step-by-step: How to set up a WPML language condition
- Make sure you have both If-So and the If-so WPML integration installed.
- On your WordPress dashboard, go to “If-So → Add New Trigger”.
- Set up the dynamic version:
1. Select “WPML – Displayed Language” from the drop-down menu.
2. Select an operator: “Is” or “Is not”
3. Set the content to be displayed if the condition is met.
- In the default content field, set content to be displayed if the condition
is not met.
- Press “Publish”.
- Copy and paste the shortcode wherever you want to display the trigger’s content (on pages, posts, or widgets).