Become a geolocation session reseller and start earning!
- Generate a Sub Geolocation license.
- Assign geo sessions from your primary geolocation license.
- Activate the license on your client’s site.
What are the benefits of a sub-license?
- The Sub License can be activated on a single site only.
- You control the monthly allocated session amount.
- Deactivating the license is possible through your account.
How to assign sessions to the Sub Geolocation License?
- Create a new Sub Geolocation License (if you haven’t already).
- Go to “your account.”
- Locate your primary geolocation license and click on “Manage License.”
- Choose the sub-geolocation license to which you want to assign the sessions.
- Specify the desired number of sessions to assign and click the “Assign” button.
Can I modify the number of sessions allocated to the sub-license?
Yes, you have the flexibility to adjust the number of assigned sessions at any time and as frequently as you desire.
Is it possible to deactivate a license on a client’s website remotely?
Yes, you can contact us and ask us to deactivate the license. We are also working on implementing a feature that will allow you to deactivate licenses yourself through the license management section of your account.