The If-So & LearnDash Integration adds the option to set dynamic content based on the user’s engagement with LearnDash courses and quizzes.
Display Dynamic Content Based on:
- Course Enrolment
- Course completion rate
- Quiz score
Use Cases Examples
- If the user completed course #1 suggest course #2.
- If the user has enrolled to course #1 suggest other relevant courses.
- Prompt users to complete a course based on the completion rate.
- Prompt users who enrolled to a course to join a Facebook group, submit feedback, or answer a question.
How to set up dynamic LearnDash content
- Make sure you have both If-So and the If-So & LearnDash Integration installed.
- On your WordPress dashboard, go to “If>So → Add New Trigger”.
- Click on “Select a condition” and select one of the “LearnDash” conditions.
- In the content field, set the content to be displayed when the value matches the value the user has set.
- In the default content field, set content to be displayed if the condition is not met.
- Press “Publish” and paste the shortcode generated by If>So on your website.