Use Cases and targeting options
The floating side box is ideal for displaying noticeable messages without aggressively hurting the user experience.
- Pull visitors back to the conversion funnel.
- Show the floating side box to visitors who are about to leave your site (based on your analytics reports).
- Use the browser language condition to show a message in the user’s language (i.e., read about the product/page in your language, click to view the page).
- Offer location-based promotions on local holidays.
- Based on your analytics reports, suggest related content to users who are about to leave your site.
How to apply the template to your site
- Click the “Edit Template” button.
- Customize the template and click “Copy Code“.
- On your WordPress dashboard, go to “If-So → Add New Trigger”.
- Select the condition for displaying the template.
- Paste the template code in the dynamic version’s content field. Make sure you are in “Text” mode.
- In the default content field, enter the content to be displayed if the condition is not met (optional, can be left blank).
- Press “Publish”.
- Paste the trigger’s shortcode anywhere on your website.
Display the template on all website pages
- Download the Trigger Events extension.
- On your WordPress dashboard, go to “If-So → Settings”.
- Paste the trigger’s shortcode into the “Load Extra content on all pages” field.
- Exclude pages for which you don’t want to display the content.
- Click “Save“.