Show a pop-up suggesting a localized version of the page based on the user's location or browser language.
How to apply the template to your site
- Click the “Edit Template” button.
- Customize the template and click “Copy Code“.
- On your WordPress dashboard, go to “If-So → Add New Trigger”.
- Select the condition for displaying the template.
- Paste the template code in the dynamic version’s content field. Make sure you are in “Text” mode.
- In the default content field, enter the content to be displayed if the condition is not met (optional, can be left blank).
- Press “Publish”.
- Paste the trigger’s shortcode anywhere on your website.
Display the template on all website pages
- Download the Trigger Events extension.
- On your WordPress dashboard, go to “If-So → Settings”.
- Paste the trigger’s shortcode into the “Load Extra content on all pages” field.
- Exclude pages for which you don’t want to display the content.
- Click “Save“.
- Ask visitors if they prefer to visit a translated version of a page.
- Create a page with an overview of your product in your visitor’s language. Suggest the page when visitors visit the site for the first time (or at another point on their journey).
- User’s location – continent, country, state, or city
- Browser language – can be set instead or in addition to the geolocation condition. This option allows you to target visitors in their language when they travel abroad.