Happy Valentine's Day!
Only today! 10% off
How to apply the template to your site
- Click the “Copy Code” button.
- On your WordPress dashboard, go to “If-So → Add New Trigger”.
- Select the condition for displaying the template.
- Paste the template code in the dynamic version’s content field.
- In the default content field, type content to be displayed if the condition does not meet (this is optional and can be left blank).
- Press “Publish”.
- Paste the trigger’s shortcode generated on your website wherever you want the content to be displayed.
Display the template on all website pages
- Download the Trigger Events extension
- On your WordPress dashboard, go to “If-So → Settings”.
- Paste the trigger’s shortcode into the “Load Extra content on all pages” field
- Exclude pages for which you don’t want to display the content
- Click “Save“