Use cases and targeting options
- Show the bottom bar only on mobile devices
- Show the bottom bar only to users who are located close by
- Use the geolocation condition to direct users to the nearest brunch
- Use the schedule condition to show a “navigate” link when the business is open and a “we’re closed” message when the company is closed.
How to apply the template to your site
- Click the “Edit Template” button.
- Customize the template and click “Copy Code“.
- On your WordPress dashboard, go to “If-So → Add New Trigger”.
- Select the condition for displaying the template.
- Paste the template code in the dynamic version’s content field. Make sure you are in “Text” mode.
- In the default content field, enter the content to be displayed if the condition is not met (optional, can be left blank).
- Press “Publish”.
- Paste the trigger’s shortcode anywhere on your website.
Display the template on all website pages
- Download the Trigger Events extension.
- On your WordPress dashboard, go to “If-So → Settings”.
- Paste the trigger’s shortcode into the “Load Extra content on all pages” field.
- Exclude pages for which you don’t want to display the content.
- Click “Save“.
Changing the Address
The Link to the Waze app is located inside the element of class “ifso-pt-link”.
To change the address link replace it with a link in the following form
The link above will not work for desktop users, as they do not have the Waze app.
If you wish to have a link to desktop users, that will open the address in the browser use this link instead.