- Urge users to call when you are about to close.
- Schedule different call-to-action at different times of the day (call/chat/email/bot).
- Show different calls-to-action on mobile devices
The timer in this example is created using our countdown extension. Timers can be set to be to start and end at specific times of the day and to be displayed on selected days.
How to apply the template to your site
- Click the “Edit Template” button.
- Customize the template, and click “Copy Code“.
- On your WordPress dashboard, go to “If-So → Add New Trigger”.
- Select the condition for displaying the template.
- Paste the template code in the dynamic version’s content field. Make sure you are in “Text” mode.
- In the default content field, enter the content to be displayed if the condition does not meet (optional, can be left blank).
- Press “Publish”.
- Paste the trigger’s shortcode anywhere on your website.
Display the template on all website pages
- Download the Trigger Events extension
- On your WordPress dashboard, go to “If-So → Settings”.
- Paste the trigger’s shortcode into the “Load Extra content on all pages” field
- Exclude pages for which you don’t want to display the content
- Click “Save“