Can WP Rocket and If-So Dynamic Content be used together?
WP Rocket allows the use of dynamic content by providing the option to disable page caching on specific pages. This can be done in two ways:
Option 1: Via the editing option of the page or post
- Go to the editing option of the page or post where you would like to present personalized content.
- Check the “Never cache this page” checkbox
Option 2: Via the WP Rocket settings page:
- On your WordPress admin panel Go to settings > WP Rocket
- On the side menu, select Advanced rules
- Under “Never Cache URL(s)”, specify URLs of pages or posts that should never be cached (one per line)
Ready to get started?