This condition allows you to display dynamic content based on the IP address of the user visiting your site. Make your visitors feel welcome by offering dynamic content like a greeting in their language, or you can offer auto-translation of your content to capture more conversions with content your visitors can easily comprehend.
Customize their experience even further by showing them time-sensitive offers or special deals.
How to set up a User IP condition
*Elementor or Gutenberg user? This condition can be used to set up a conditional element or block (Learn more: Gutenberg | Elementor).
- On your WordPress dashboard, go to “If-So → Add New Trigger”.
- Click on “Select a condition” and select “User IP”.
- Select an operator: “IP is” / “IP contains” / “IP is not” / “IP does not contain”.
- In the content field, set the content to be displayed if the condition is met.
- In the default content field, set content to be displayed if the condition is not met (optional, can be left blank).
- Press “Publish” and paste the shortcode anywhere you want on your site.
- Will this work with server and WordPress caching solutions?
Whether you are using a caching plugin or server caching, you can navigate to the plugin settings and enable the "Page Caching Compatibility" option. With the option enabled, dynamic triggers will be rendered in a separate request that will take place after the loading of the cached version.
Learn more about Page Caching Compatibility.
- Can I redirect users to a different page based on conditions?