The User IP condition allows you to display dynamic content based on the IP address of the user visiting your site.
How to set up a User IP condition
- On your WordPress dashboard, go to “If-So → Add New Trigger”.
- Click on “Select a condition” and select “User IP”.
- Select an operator: “IP is” / “IP contains” / “IP is not” / “IP does not contain”.
- In the content field, set the content to be displayed if the condition is met.
- In the default content field, set content to be displayed if the condition is not met (optional, can be left blank).
- Press “Publish” and paste the shortcode anywhere you want on your site.