If▸So can be easily implemented on any WordPress site: new or existing! Just follow these 4 simple steps:
Step 1: Cut the existent title from the page
Go to the page editing screen and cut the title
Step 2: Paste the title inside an If▸So trigger
- Click “Create a new trigger”
- Paste the title you have cut into the default version content field
Step 3: Create a second version of the title
On the version A field:
- Select the condition to display the dynamic version
- Create the second version of the content
- Publish the trigger and copy the shortcode
Step 4: Paste the If▸So shortcode instead of the title
- Paste the shortcode instead of the title
If the condition is met the dynamic title will be displayed, if it’s not, the default version will be displayed.
There is no limit to the number of dynamic versions you can create within each trigger. Click here to understand how If▸So works with multiple dynamic versions.